As the second week of the semester starts off, it is very possible that you might be running into some academic challenges. Curious about where to get more help?????????????????
Join us at the Boca Campus library for our workshop on Smarthinking and APA:
- Tuesday 4/10 at 1pm
- Wednesday 4/11 at 5pm
Hosted by: Tammie Olivera (Librarian) in the library
See you there!!!!!!!
All Everglades University Students Now Have A New, Convenient, and Innovative Feature For Accessing Free Online Academic Support Through Smarthinking!!!
Smarthinking is Free Academic Support Services Exclusively For Everglades University Students. With Our New Smarthinking Single Sign On Feature, Everglades University Students Can Now…….
- Access Smarthinking By Simply Logging Into Blackboard With Their Username and Password!
- Bypass The Registration Process By Simply Clicking On The Designated Smarthinking Link In Blackboard!
For More Information On How To Access This New Single Sign On Link, Please Check Out The Following Page On The Everglades University Library Blog.
The Smarthinking Page Provides Access Instructions On How To Access Smarthinking Through the Single Sign On Method Through Blackboard Along With The Traditional Method.
For Further Assistance, Please Contact Your Everglades University Campus Librarian!!!!
We are now able to provide for our Online Division Students an interactive workshop experience online!!!!!! As the first week of the semester is right around the corner, it is very possible that you might be running into some academic challenges. Curious about where to get more help?????????????????
Join us for our interactive workshop on Smarthinking and APA:
- Tuesday 4/3 at 5pm
- Wednesday 4/4 at 1pm
Hosted by: Tammie Olivera (Online Division Librarian)
See you there!!!!!!!
Come Check Out New Displays For The Month Of April At Everglades University-Orlando Campus!!!!
Crisis And Disaster Management: In light of some recent events in our country, a new display specifically pertaining to various strategies in crisis prevention and management has been created. Subjects include Airline Safety, Handling Threats and Actions of Terror, and Natural Disasters. This display is perfect for those pursuing our Bachelors Degree in Crisis and Disaster Management.
Weather Related Resources: What’s causing all of those April showers? A new display has been created, which outlines many of the fine points of meteorological dynamics. Those who are currently taking General Education courses might find these holdings to be particularly useful.
Bookkeeping Fundamentals: We are in the final stages of Tax Season. There is nothing more important during this time than good record keeping and budgeting practices. This display consists of resources which will provide insight on proper bookkeeping and budgeting methodology. Those pursuing a their Bachelors in Business or those enrolled in our Masters In Business Administration Program will find these resources to be especially helpful,.
For More Information On These Displays Or Any Other Physical Or Electronic Resource Holdings At The Everglades University Orlando Campus Library, Please Contact The Everglades University Orlando Campus Librarian:
Everglades University Orlando Campus Librarian: Adam Brody
Phone Number: 407-277-0311 or 866-289-1078
A wide variety of exciting new materials have recently arrived at the Tampa Campus Library. We encourage you to come in and see what items have been added to support a variety of our unique programs. Just a few of the many titles you’ll find among our newest additions include the following:
- Nature’s Path : A History of Naturopathic Healing in America
- Yoga for Diabetes : How to Manage Your Health with Yoga and Ayurveda
- Alchemy of Herbs : Transform Everyday Ingredients into Food & Remedies That Heal
- The Routledge Handbook of Hospitality Management
- Be Our Guest : Perfecting the Art of Customer Service (from the Disney Institute)
- The Heart of Hospitality : Great Hotel & Restaurant Leaders Share Their Secrets
- Real Life Construction Management Guide from A to Z
- Introduction to Emergency Management
- The Environmental Policy Paradox
- Homeland Security Technologies for the 21st Century
- And a valuable new reference item: The ultimate scholarship book
For more information, please contact the Everglades University Tampa Campus Librarian at the information provided below.
- Tampa Campus Librarian: Jim Evans
- Phone#: 813-868-8160
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org