Welcome To Ebook Central
Here are some step by step tips to help you get started:
- Go to “Ebook Central: Academic Complete” on the Everglades Online Library (http://www.evergladeslibrary.com) via the LIRN Platform (Located in “Database” Section of the EU Online Library)
- Search for books by entering a keyword, ISBN, or other terms into the search box. Put quotes around exact keyword phrases such as “autism spectrum disorder”. Or try Advanced Search or Browse Subjects.
- Narrow search results by publication year, subject, and other filters.
- Learn more about a book by selecting a title or selecting the Table of Contents Tab to view the table of contents, book availability for online reading and download, copy and print allowances, and bibliographic data.
- Open the book to view the table of contents, book availability for online reading and download, copy and print allowances, and bibliographic data.
- Create a citation in your choice of format by selecting the Citation Tab. Citations are also included when you copy and paste text, and print pages and chapters to PDF.
- Get a link to the page or chapter by going to the specific page (or first page of the chapter) and selecting the “Share Link Tab.” Sharing this link with others brings them directly to the desired page.
- Annotate the book by highlighting in 3 colors, bookmarking pages, and creating notes by selecting text and attaching a note. Review your Annotations by selecting the star tab.
- In your Bookshelf you can organize and share your research. Share a book or entire folder of books with others, and export the notes you have taken in a book
- Download the book or specific chapters to use offline.
Please Check out the Following Video Tutorial Below Regarding Ebook Central: