Below is just a sampling of some of the new business and marketing books that you’ll find in the EU Tampa Library collection. Stop by and browse through the display, where you’ll find many more titles … ready for you to check out! Whether you need a recent publication for that next paper, or if you’re looking to find interesting and enriching reading, we’ve got something for you!
- Charity affiliation : uncovering a new key variable for cause marketing / Dr. Carol Azan
- How to write a business plan / Mike McKeever
- International business : environments & operations / John D. Daniels
- The new rules of marketing & PR / David M. Scott
- Practical financial management / William R. Lasher
- Entrepreneurship : the art, science, and process for success / Charles E. Bamford
- Social media campaigns / Carolyn Mae Kim
- Business ethics / editors, John E. Richardson, et al.
- Business research methods / Alan Bryman & Emma Bell
- The every day MBA / Chris Dalton
- The psychoanalysis of organizations : a psychoanalytic approach / Robert de Board
- Social media marketing workbook / Jason McDonald
In honor of Constitution Day, we are celebrating in a variety of ways at the EU Tampa Library, today and throughout the month of September.
First, be sure to visit the Library to check out our displays, which include books on U.S. Government & History, as well as resources for our Student Veterans. Just some of these materials include the following:
- From the Air Force to college : transitioning from the service to higher education
- From the Army to college : transitioning from the service to higher education
- From the Marine Corps to college : transitioning from the service to higher education
- From the Navy to college : transitioning from the service to higher education
- What’s next for student veterans? : moving from transition to academic success
- Grateful nation : student veterans and the rise of the “military-friendly” campus
- Out of uniform : your guide to a successful military-to-civilian career transition
- Investigating American democracy
- Government by the people
- The Penguin encyclopedia of American history
- The Civil War
- First Americans: a history of native peoples
You’ll also find in the Library a range of posters and bulletin board items on the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the men who were instrumental in drafting this important document, and so much more.
Just some of the newest “good reads,” ready to check out, include the following:
Office 2016 Simplified is the quick, easy, guide to the new features and tools of the latest version of Office. With a clear, visual style, this book gives you step-by-step directions to help you learn Microsoft’s bestselling productivity software.
Dr. Linda Bacon and Dr. Lucy Aphramor’s Body Respect debunks common myths about weight, including the misconceptions that BMI can accurately measure health, that fatness necessarily leads to disease, and that dieting will improve health.
The Future of Marketing shows how to anticipate and respond to relentless change in channels, media options, organizational relationships, technologies, markets, products, services – and most important of all, customers.
Throughout Forged in Crisis, “Koehn skillfully weaves together stories and … lessons, primary of which is great leaders are made, not born.” — Booklist
Whether you’ve just decided to start the hunt or you’re gearing up for a big interview, 50 Ways to Get a Job will keep you poised, on-track, and motivated right up to landing your dream career.