Accessing the Ebrary App on a Mobile Device By Authorizing Facebook Log-in
Create an Adobe account if you don’t already have one:
- To create an Adobe account:
ii. Create an Adobe ID and Password
- From a computer or laptop browser (not your device), go to www.evergladeslibrary.com
- Log in with your Username (student ID number) and Password (last 4 of SSN; if first digit is a zero, replace it with a one)
- Sign in to ebrary by clicking on the link in the left-hand column of the big blue box
- Click the “My Settings” link at top-right of the ebrary screen
- Under “Link your account to Facebook“, click “Log In“
- On the Facebook login page, enter your Facebook credentials, then click “Log In.” (Ebrary is a company that is entirely separate from EU, and EU will not have access to your Facebook log-in credentials or information).
- You can then go to your mobile device and search for the ebrary app, which is free to download
- Once the app has downloaded, sign into it using the “Sign in with Facebook” button and your Facebook credentials.
- Now you can read Ebrary’s collection of e-books on your mobile device!
If you don’t have a Facebook account, go to http://support.ebrary.com/kb/sign-in-on-mobile-app/
for another way to access the Ebrary app from your mobile device.
Please let the library know if we can provide any assistance with setting up this convenient option!