Please join the EU Librarians and our EBSCO trainer, Lisa Jones, for a live webinar showing you all of the useful features in our library’s EBSCOhost Research Databases. Everglades University provides access to the following full-text EBSCOhost Research databases:
- AltHealth Watch
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Reference Center
- Business Source Complete
- CINAHL Plus with Full Text (nursing & allied health articles)
- Energy & Power Source
- Entrepreneurial Studies Source
- GreenFILE (environmental topics)
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition
- MEDLINE with Full Text
- Regional Business News
- Research Starters – Business
This session is intended for students and instructors who would like to learn more about the searching experience on the EBSCOhost interface. We will cover the different search modes, how to refine results using the Narrow By and limiters as well as printing, emailing and saving results. We will also cover special features of the databases, such as finding videos.
We hope you can make it! Simply follow the instructions below to access the webinar session. No advanced registration is required but please login 10 minutes before the start time to allow for audio setup.
- Go to: https://ebscotraining.webex.com/ebscotraining/k2/j.php?ED=153448202&UID=1248209817&HMAC=5aca0ded397bfd1ca7228963685812616d54166a&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
- Enter your name and email address.
- Click “Join Now”.
Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
Instructions will display on-screen for connecting to the audio, offering a call-back option, toll-free numbers, and an option to use your computer speakers/headset.
*Please note you may need to disable your pop-blocker to enter.