Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN) Training
Learn how to use the EU Library’s AWIN Database!
Topic: Aviation Week| AWIN Training – Everglades University
Date: Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Time: 8:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 653 791 709
Meeting Password: Aviation1 (Case Sensitive)
– You will need a High Speed internet connection.
– Close all other sessions on your computer except for this Email and this WebEx session
– If you are on a VPN, please access WebEx outside the VPN.
– If other sessions are open or you are access through the VPN, the WebEx transmission/reception speed will be impeded.
PLEASE DISABLE your security in order to allow for pop-ups and Active-X.
PLEASE make sure JAVA Scripting is ACTIVE.
You will be viewing the database service from my desktop using the Webex Meeting Manager interface.
WebEx will automatically setup Meeting Manager for Windows the first time you join a meeting.
It may take a few minutes to setup the Meeting manager, so please log in a few minutes before our schedule meeting time.
Go to the link below to join the online meeting a few minutes before the meeting is to begin.
1. Go to: https://aviationweek.webex.com/aviationweek/j.php?ED=187013772&UID=0&PW=NMDJmNTNiNTQx&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: Aviation1 (Case Sensitive)
4. Click “Join”.
To join the audio conference part of the session:
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
You may contact the AWIN trainer Bonnie Rodman at: