Librarian: Anisa Hitt (Director of Library Services for all Everglades Campuses)
Boca Raton Campus
Librarian: Victoria Nikolov
Librarian: Cathy White
Librarian: Adam Brody
We have expanded our study space with more comfortable seats for you to read up on subject matters such as the following:
- Our New APA Collection
- Alternative Medicine Resources
- Business Collection
- Construction Collection
- General Education Resources
- Alternative and Renewable Energy
- Crisis and Disaster Management
If you have a laptop, our expanded study space is a great place to access the internet and access the Everglades Catalog, LIRN Database, Ebrary, and of course the latest happenings on our blog.
Relax, enjoy, and get your study on with our expanded study space!
Register for a free LIRN training webinar:
eBrary Ebooks: Search, Find, Use, and Download Books:
This Thursday, July 14, 2016 1:00 pm.
LIRN – ebrary Ebooks: Search, Find, Use, and Download Books Webinar
If you need any assistance or have any questions please feel free to contact your helpful campus librarians🙂
You asked for it, we gave it to you!
New APA Books are at the Orlando Campus! This time with an emphasis on resources that can be borrowed.
The Books are as follows:
- A Guide to APA Documentation
- APA Style Simplified: Writing in Pyschology, Education, Nursing and Sociology
- Writing with Style: APA Style Made Easy
- APA Dictionary of Statistics and Research Methods (This is a reference book that does not circulate. This is for in-library use only.).
More APA books are on the way, along with books in International Business and Hospitality Management.
Also, do not forget about the APA/Smarthinking Workshops. They are the second Tuesday of every month at 1pm and the second Wednesday of the month at 5pm. More information can be found on the blog post below.
Celebrate National Public Health Week
April 4-10, 2016
Take a look at some of our resources!
EU Boca EU Tampa EU Boca
e-books from Ebrary: